Look again at information in The Cook (Chapter 11) and decide if the following statements are True, False or Not Given
1. It was a bright, sunny day.
2. Billy stood in the queue with an angry look on his face.
3. A police officer was the special guest speaker that morning.
4. The children enjoyed listening to guest speakers.
5. The gym hall could hold 200 students.
6. Sergeant Robert wanted to discuss road safety.
7. There was a picture of Candy’s face in the police station.
8. Candy escaped on foot.