Look again at Halloween (Ch3) and decide if the following statements are probably true or false.
1. Sometimes Betty didn’t sell all the newspapers in her shop.
2. Betty’s shop sold more things than the nearest supermarket.
3. For the people in Craiginver, Betty’s shop was closer than the nearest supermarket.
4. Betty didn’t sell bread.
5. More people came into Betty’s shop in the afternoons than in the mornings.
6. Mrs Murdoch always bought lots of things in Betty’s shop.
7. Mrs Murdoch probably lived locally.
8. Betty’s husband still helped her in the shop.