Look at Chapter 9 again and choose the best one
1. Mr Green got off the sofa quickly/slowly.
2. The footsteps did not continue/stop after Mr Green asked a question.
3. The room became less dark/light.
4. Mr Green felt warm/cold when he heard the voice for the first time.
5. Mr Green knew immediately that the person talking to him was joking/serious.
6. Mr Green began to feel a pain in his leg/chest.
7. The voice said the accident was/was not Mr Green’s fault.
8. Seeing the body of his favourite bird made Mr Green very upset/angry.