Look again at The Lake (Chapter 4) and decide if the information in the following statements is TRUE, FALSE or NOT GIVEN
1. Donnie Brown offered Annie ten million dollars for her land and house.
2. Donnie’s father always said that getting angry was bad for business.
3. Annie disagreed with Donnie’s attitude towards the environment.
4. Annie felt that living and non-living things had rights.
5. Annie had read many articles by Aldo Leopold.
6. Rufus bit Donnie on the arm.
7. Rufus tore off a piece of Donnie’s suit.
8. Donnie probably killed Annie accidentally.